Founder and owner of the marketing and event agency Toleranca marketing, Gorazd has numerous years of experience in the planning, preparation and execution of major events, international trade shows and fairs. Having started his career in “Cankarjev dom”, where he project-led on fairs such as Infos, Kapital, Bits & Fun, Slovenian Wine Festival and many others, work in his private capacity has given him a long and multi-faceted experience of developing B2B trade shows, the most noteworthy of these being Conventa, Space, Natour and Hot-Rest.
Personal notes about Gorazd:
- The starting point of my activities is Creating Powerful and Inspiring Meetings.’
- Decades-long insight into the event planning that satisfies and inspires the participants of events Conventa, Space, Natour, Enspa, Crossover…
- Author of unique meetings industry methodology “Power to the Meetings’ which was presented all over the world and used at many events.
- Father or mother of the Slovenian Convention Bureau, which we build up as a cluster and PPP a long time ago in 2004 and is one of the most successful convention bureaus in Europe.
- Editor in chief of the first New Europe meetings and events industry professional magazine Kongres (since 2006 with 70 issues under my belt).